The Girls Q&A Book on Friendship
50 Ways to Fix a Friendship Without the DRAMA
by Annie Fox, M.Ed., Illustrated by Erica De Chavez
—Annie Fox, M.Ed.
• A new girl stole my bff! What do I do? • Why does she keep breaking promises? • Are they really “just kidding?” • Why is my friend being so mean? • How do I find new friends?! • Why are people mean to each other?
When you’ve got great questions like these, you need great answers—ASAP! But where do you find them? Right here in The Girls’ Q&A Book on Friendship: 50 Ways to Fix a Friendship Without the DRAMA
- 50 puzzling friendship questions from real girls, each one insightfully illustrated
- 50 clear answers to help you make your next best move
- 25 Super Friend secrets from older girls
- 5 Quizzes to test your friendship skills
Annie Fox has written a book that gives 8–12-year-old girls the tools and confidence to handle any friendship challenge with courage, empathy and respect. Because that’s the kind of girl the world needs more of!
The format is simple and straight-forward: 50 questions from real girls about real friendship challenges, each illustrated by Erica De Chavez to capture the sensitivity and yes, the often over-the-top drama of girls’ peer conflicts. Each question gets Annie’s very personal, “Here’s what you can do” answer. 8–12-year-old girls will love this book. Adults will, too, because the answers help them understand the inner workings of girls’ friendships so they can teach girls how to resolve their emotions and peer conflicts with empathy and compassion.
- Print Edition: 136 pages, 5.25" x 8", ISBN-13: 978-1502353443 / ISBN-10: 150235344X
- Ebook Edition: Available as a Kindle ebook (readable on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android phones/tablets, Blackberry, Windows Phone 7, or your Web browser with the free Kindle Reader app).
Juvenile Nonfiction > Girls & Women
Juvenile Nonfiction > Social Issues > Friendship